Monday, February 05, 2007

PNB

Ok, this has nothing to do with Dynamics or Spitfire, or even this blog, but who cares, it's my blog and I'll blog what I want.

Saturday night my wife and I went to the Pacific Northwest Ballet to see Swan Lake. We are season ticket holders and I was really looking forward to seeing a classical ballet.

Saturday's performance was especially special because Patricia Barker danced the dual lead role of Odette/Odelle. As always, Patricia was magnificent! But what made it all so very special is that Patricia is retiring from PNB after 26 years.

It was great to see one of Seattle's greatest athletes and artists in one of her final performances. Thanks so much to Patricia for all of the joy and beauty you have shared during your career. You are loved and will be missed.

No comments: