Thursday, February 22, 2007

Spitfire Watchdog Alerts

Hey Everybody!!!!

Yippee it's sunny here in Tacoma, which makes me HAPPY. Today I've spent most of the day working in Spitfire. Even though I'm the Controller here and in charge of all of the accounting functions, I find it tremendously useful to use Spitfire as a dashboard that gives me a look at most of my accounting functions.

For instance, today was Payroll day here, and I look at my Watchdog Alerts to see how things are progressing with payroll. This works really great!

Unfortunately, it generates at least 40 Watchdog Alerts, so your friend John is going to pass along a little tip to get rid of those nasty Watchdog Alerts that's faster than deleting them one at a time.

To Delete communications from the Project System which show up in Watchdog alerts, delete the lines in PJCOMMUN table in your Solomon application database, or xsfalert in the Spitfire Tables.

No comments: